What do you need in order to use Open Banking?
If you want to use an Open Banking app or service, at a minimum you must:
- Have a bank account at one of the participating banks, listed here.
- Be able to complete an online consent form that confirms that you allow access to your banking data.
For most Open Banking apps and services you will also need:
- Access to a smartphone, preferably your own. Some services are available through a browser and can be used on a computer or tablet, but not the majority.
- An email address.
- Enough digital literacy to use a smartphone app.
- Enough English language literacy to interact with the app.
© Bailey Kursar 2023. All Rights Reserved.