What I'm doing now
Last updated: 3 March 2022
As of March 2022, I am:
- Writing and publishing articles on Open Banking and reviews of some of the UK’s biggest apps, with a financial inclusion focus.
- Spending two days a week with the new Smart Data Foundry, currently part of the University of Edinburgh, where I look at how Open Finance can be made more inclusive.
- Working with Comuzi design studio on a project for Impact on Urban Health where we’re assessing the potential benefits of Open Banking with low income and marginalised communities in Lambeth and Southwark.
- Playing my part on the Financial Inclusion Policy Forum and the Financial Inclusion Commission.
- Working on something new 👀
© Bailey Kursar 2022. All Rights Reserved.