What I'm doing now
Last updated: 3 May 2021
As of May 2021, I am:
- Focused on relaunching Touco Lab; we are mid-pivot.
- Spending two days a week with the Global Open Finance Centre of Excellence, co-leading their Customer Data Protection Research unit.
- Advising a handful of financial-inclusion-focused clients.
- Advising government as a member of the Financial Inclusion Policy Forum.
- Getting the Take the Salary Pledge campaign off the ground.
- Making music as part of the Enrol Yourself Makers' Marathon.
Due to my current workload I am unable to agree to public speaking opportunities or new client work. Slots may open up towards the end of 2021, so if you do want to work with me and can wait until then, do get in touch.
If you need support before then, I'd recommend speaking to Lilian Tula at Goody Please (for inclusion-focused design work) or Dr. Andrew Muir Wood at Muir Wood and Co (for user research and analysis work).
© Bailey Kursar 2021. All Rights Reserved.