What I'm doing now
Last updated: 10 Aug 2021
As of August 2021, I am:
- Running The Good Future Project, a research project investigating how women plan for their financial future.
- Working on relaunching Touco Lab; we are mid-pivot.
- Spending two days a week with the Global Open Finance Centre of Excellence, co-leading their Customer Data Protection Research unit.
- Advising and training a handful of financial-inclusion-focused clients.
- Playing my part on the Financial Inclusion Policy Forum and the Financial Inclusion Commission.
- Making music as part of the Enrol Yourself Makers' Marathon.
Due to my current workload I am unable to agree to public speaking opportunities or new client work. Slots may open up towards the end of 2021, so if you do want to work with me and can wait until then, do get in touch.
If you need support before then, I'd recommend speaking to: