Here you can find useful resources and documents to continue learning about vulnerability, financial inclusion and inclusive design.
- FCA guidance on treating vulnerable customers fairly
- Guide to Inclusive Design in Essential Services – written with vulnerability in mind, published by Money Advice Trust and Fair By Design.
- Idean's Cards for Humanity – a tool to use in workshops to ask questions about how different users have different needs.
- FCA report on financial lives of vulnerable customers
- Money Advice Trust resource 'hub' on vulnerability
Capital One's open sourced vulnerability handbook:
Report on the Toucan / Money and Mental Health Policy Institute pilot:
© Bailey Kursar 2021. All Rights Reserved.